Hello you all=))
Sorry for neglecting our blogger, currently.
So, how’s your weekend? Ours were pretty fine=)
last Friday night, we visited an old fashioned restaurant in Kampar. To us, it should be a good and unforgettable night.
Old style restaurant seems like an ordinary stall, to most of us, to a certain extent.
Yet, it surprised us.
Approximately 530pm, we went to the restaurant.
It names “Lim Kee”. Take a guess, what they provide?
Wow, you guys quite clever! Yup, they provide chop rice!
Oh gosh, how a delicious thing in Kampar XD
That’s why there had umpteen of customers were waiting their dishes patiently.
First, we viewed the menu swiftly.
Still, we can’t make a smart decision
-.- what a giggle.
Don’t laugh guys, show you the menu.
Yet, you know, why we couldn’t determine the TARGET. =D.
Okie~ =)
Finally, we done it! As below,
Lim Kee Chicken Chop with Rice (chef recommended)
This is their main dishes. The sauce is made by cheese, onion, black pepper and mushroom as well. *Just the way they are*..
Well, frankly, we seem like nodding our head whilst tasting it.

Chief Sauce Chicken Chop with Rice –
It’s a special idea created by the chef. Sweet and sour, can impressed in your tongue hastily. If you are not big fans of spicy, it should be your best choice=)

Black Pepper Sauce Chicken Chop with Rice –
The sauce is a little bit spicy. But, you still can taste the original taste of the chicken chop. It’s really practice our tasty buds.
Small Two Sauce Chicken Chop with Rice –
Indeed, the sauce is scrumptious. The sauce is over grilled.
The taste of the sauce is same with KFC’s mash potato.
*magic* yet, it is a gourmet.

Thai Style Chicken Chop with Rice –
As usual, Thai style provides spicy and sour. Once you taste it that will be a non-stop movement.
Hmm~before we start eating,
we should take a picture with the chop rice.
The chop almost bigger than our face ~ hoho...
After a couple of minute, we finished it. So, do you think it's mouthwatering or what?XD
=X
Back to topic, Lim Kee was established by the owner on 28.2.2009. Oh gosh, 2 years?! *how come the food can be so delicious? WOW*
Owner said, “No why. We cooked it wholeheartedly. This is our secret recipe.” We nodded. “Kampar is the best place to provides freshly chicken, so, we chose it as our restaurant’s location”, she said.
Ya, the chicken chop is quite big and fresh! No preservative and natural.
The whole set chicken chop can over cover a normal stomach =)
please be patient, we know, the most you care.
PRICE!
Indeed, the price surprised us. Each only cost RM 5.70 .
It's large and cheap.
Zazang~
Madam Lim is the owner of Lim Kee restaurant .
She is kinda shy person but friendly enough.
No hesitate. Guys, as the map we show, go and try it. We vow, it wouldn’t let you down.
Address = No: 50, Persiaran Batu Karang, Taman Kolej Perdana, 31900 Kampar, Perak. (near KTAR)
OPENING HOUR : 5PM-11PM (Everyday)








Patrick: Wow! Such a great blog to share nice food! These photos make me feel hungry at this moment (1am)?? Pity me..
ReplyDeleteIt's complete with all informations stated: very clear photos, description, pricing & even the time they spent to finish their rice.. haha..
Keep it up, looking forward more introduction on nice foods.. Ganbahteh!!
Patrick: Wow! Such a great blog to share nice food! These photos make me feel hungry at this moment (1am)?? Pity me..
ReplyDeleteIt's complete with all informations stated: very clear photos, description, pricing & even the time they spent to finish their rice.. haha..
Keep it up, looking forward more introduction on nice foods.. Ganbahteh!!
Hey there, nice intro about the foods~ simple and look nice.
ReplyDeletewow! i am sooo hungry reading your blog!! The chciken chop looks in large portion.i must go n try this weekend!!!
ReplyDeletei seriously want to lick the screen here!!!! those picture of chicken chop is freaking yummy larrrr~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ReplyDeleteNice post! hungry now, so special as many taste. Good job!!
ReplyDeleteHmmm...look delicious!! A very good writing skill ya!Pics are good, not much editing,u guys capture very nice photos, good job guys! Keep fighting!! ^^
ReplyDeletewa, really nice! i dint visit ur blog before. quite interest and simple way. i knew this restaurant! went before, it is very nice n fresh too=) thanks for ur sharing. ur blog's background music is very nice n powerful, guide me to enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteHeya! Wow! I'm a fan of chicken chops! Gotta get one when I go to kampar. Haha. There are a few grammar mistakes. I'll point out the obvious ones when I was 'speed-reading'..You guys must be aware that there are some words that you must put an 's' when it's plural while some you can't put. And the past tenses, should use it correctly. Eg, it gave us some surpriseD. should be surprise. In my opinion, I think you should write 'It took us by surprise' instead. Anyway, loved the last part where you googled and showed us the location, bcz I feel like eating there as well. Keep it up guys! *so sorry if I sounded like a teacher with all those nagging..* ^^
ReplyDeleteWoahhh! Look so nice! And the background music is really funny and match with the foods! Opps, my mouth itchy already tim. Muahaha!
ReplyDeletei like the music~~~~~~~
ReplyDeletesoooooooooo cute!~~~~~
and the food look very nice~~~~
mouth watering!!!!
good job~~~
It's really improved a lot, especially the add in of the music!
ReplyDeletereally makes me ppl feel like coming to view this blog again.
Btw, you all are making me missing those food in kampar! well done!
your blog is quite informative, nice food in Kampar as i tried before.
ReplyDeletebut the suggestions is the background and the music, and your photos quality is not so good.
but your writing is clear and straight to the point =)
looking forward for your next posts. =)
I love chicken chop anyway. Is it as cheap as you guys say?But if in my place which is in melaka I can't found a such cheap and large in size chicken chop.And the flavor for it is so different. I'm gonna try this when I come to kampar. Thanks for sharing ... I think of the background can be change and I can't hear the music. :)
ReplyDeleteJesslyn : Hey there... I had tried this before and it was cheap especially the 创意chicken chop.It very informative. hahaa...and it full of people at night ~~~
ReplyDeleteThis is your 2nd introduced food. wow !Looks yummy I must try this when I go kampar. And still, I couldn't find the chicken chop with the price rm6~ in Kuala Lumpur and JB.
ReplyDeleteThe second Blog post is very cute~~ The music suits very well, so cute!! I can see u guys really putting effort into it. I love how real ur pictures are, without over editing. Overall, this is a very attractive blogpost~~ Well done!!
ReplyDeleteWhen I saw these pictures and introduction really cannot tahan liao~~Haha! I've been there before, the price is rather cheap and the size is big, many students like to eat at there, I am one of them also. No wonder my mom said i become fatter and fatter, is all because of Lim Kee, haha! I really love the music, so adorable, it make me wanna dance like a chicken~><
ReplyDeleteseems delicious~ will find a day n try it out~ ^^
ReplyDeleteI love the background and music, really fit this blog post. U guys have amazing writing skill which i had to admit. I love the song, too cute guys!Compare to the older post, this is much better. For the "Lazy Song", I have been listen for thousand times, quite boring for me, but this song is really fresh for me, like this!
ReplyDeleteUr blog post is very detailed, and u did capture very nice photos. Good in explaining, even every single taste also got explain, good job! Hope u all can improve more next time although this is good already.
ReplyDeletethanks for your supporting and reminding. We did found out there is some grammar mistake and we had change it.
ReplyDeletewe will improve our photo shooting skill foor the coming post.
by the way, we change our background n song that we think are suitable for the second post.
if u guys have any suggestion kindly leave your comment here, we will try our best to improve .
i read your blog before=) i like korea food rather than chicken chop. but this blog really attract me in deep! i like the lim kee chicken chop. thats why i go to try it after reading your blog. it is really nice n delicious. i didnt recognize that kampar have this kind of gourmet. surprise! anyway, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletewow, i love the music! funny and cute. i enjoyed it. simple English that i understand=) good! because my english very poor, if too much vocab will make me confuse=X so i like your bog=) i promise that i will go to try it as soon as possible. thanks for your map ya...make me easy to understand. hi, it also near with the korea restaurant right? =) i can try both of it in the same time..hahhahaaaa...thanks thanks
ReplyDeletehaha, background, music and the blog also are the same theme! clever! this is really cute and look delicious. keep it!
ReplyDeleteI don't really care about the grammar mistakes, as long as we enjoy the blog post. The purpose for reading blog post is to relax. Anyway, good job~ hope u all can improve more in the next post. ^^
ReplyDeleteHello everyone,
ReplyDeleteAh bi : Firstly, each type of food also has their differences! Besides, the chicken chop is really really nice lerr~ Hope that you will visit the shop again ! ^^
Anonymous 1 : Yeah~~~ We set this music as our music background as it suit to our 2nd blog post :)
Anonymous2 : Thanks ! :) We will keep it on & will give you more amazement in the 3rd post.
Anonymous3 : Thank you for leave a comment and enjoy our blog. It have given us a great encouragement and motivation.=))))
pass by, what a nice blog, I often went to this restaurant too, the food really nice, good job girl! you all really attract people with the food!
ReplyDeleteHi there! I love this blog post so much, and a big fan of Chicken little also. Food also look delicious. Can't wait for your next post!
ReplyDeleteI love the way you all describing the food, simple and easy to know what you all going to send the msg, hope your third post! GAMBATEH!!
ReplyDeletehey~ what are the camera you all using, the food looks so delicious, I would try to go and taste it when I'm free, by the way, do the shop have any branch in another state? Because I'm not really live in Kampar ...
ReplyDeletewaiting the next post! when you all will post it har?? fast fast! I wanna try another food in Kampar =)
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the Lim Kee chicken chop with rice, the sauce looks delicious larh~ and I love the chicky background and the background music too! so kawaiii!!! wish to see your next post! good luck!
ReplyDeletehmm~ simple english which everyone can understand, nice picture (except for the the last one which took with the boss, is a bit blur)
ReplyDeletei heard this restaurant before , it's really famous among KTAR and UTAR student in Kampar, but i din't go there before.
after view your post i think i will go and have a try in short time.
good job, look forward for your next post.
would love to try their dinner set there~~the chicken chop really really looks so yunnylicious!
ReplyDeleteHELLO,i'm from pricing is damn reasonable .. Definitely worth a try, that is, IF i get step to KMAPAR!
ReplyDeleteHi it is very informative about the chicken chop but somehow I found that the picture is quite plain. But for me I think is quite ok...
ReplyDelete